Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 11th December 2006, 10:12 PM
KClaisse Offline

MS Paint GOD

MS Paint GOD

Absolutely blew my mind. I wish I had even a pinch of this guys skills!

Last edited by KClaisse; 11th December 2006 at 10:19 PM.
Old 11th December 2006, 10:33 PM
nick.stumpos Offline

yeah that guy had a different one on digg a couple months ago he is sweet
Old 11th December 2006, 10:57 PM
rappermas Offline

Wow. Ok, anyone that complains about the GIMP not being as good as photoshop...

VALOR:
HP Pavilion, Intel Pentium IV 3.2 GHz HT, 1 GB Corsair, nVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 (128 MB), SB Live!, HP 16X DVD-Writer 400i, 16X DVD-ROM

HPPAV:
HP Pavilion 8766C, Intel Pentium III 900 MHz, 640 MB PC-100 SDRAM (3 DIMMs), nVIDIA GeForce FX5200 (256 MB), ESS Maestro 2E, HP CD-Writer Plus (CD-RW 4X), Hitachi 8X DVD-ROM
Old 12th December 2006, 11:28 AM
Coolerthanyou Offline

I couldn't see that video cause my net is sucking right now. But I think I've seen this guy. It's impressive! But that doesn't stop MS Paint from sucking. Even KolourPaint is better than that old thing. And Gimp not being as good as Photoshop. Well if you ask me, photoshop is hyped up the wazoo. It's most of the time another case of people getting accustomed to something, not that thing necessarily being indispensable - not unless you're a true professional who puts it to use 100%, I don't buy that this is most people's case. I doodle crap on Gimp all the time and it's no worse than on anything else. And I've seen people do amazing things on Gimp or anything else. As this guy as proven. Still, MS Paint, ugh no, he's just showing off, it would still be better on a real paint program.
Old 12th December 2006, 05:16 PM
glussier Offline

Quote:
Even KolourPaint is better than that old thing.
KolourPaint si a copycat of mspaint program, not worst and not any better.
Old 13th December 2006, 01:16 AM
rappermas Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolerthanyou
I couldn't see that video cause my net is sucking right now. But I think I've seen this guy. It's impressive! But that doesn't stop MS Paint from sucking. Even KolourPaint is better than that old thing. And Gimp not being as good as Photoshop. Well if you ask me, photoshop is hyped up the wazoo. It's most of the time another case of people getting accustomed to something, not that thing necessarily being indispensable - not unless you're a true professional who puts it to use 100%, I don't buy that this is most people's case. I doodle crap on Gimp all the time and it's no worse than on anything else. And I've seen people do amazing things on Gimp or anything else. As this guy as proven. Still, MS Paint, ugh no, he's just showing off, it would still be better on a real paint program.
Still, to have the skills to make something amazing out of the crappiest tools is a paramount skill that will put you above everyone else in any field like that [SNAPS FINGERS]

VALOR:
HP Pavilion, Intel Pentium IV 3.2 GHz HT, 1 GB Corsair, nVIDIA Quadro FX 1100 (128 MB), SB Live!, HP 16X DVD-Writer 400i, 16X DVD-ROM

HPPAV:
HP Pavilion 8766C, Intel Pentium III 900 MHz, 640 MB PC-100 SDRAM (3 DIMMs), nVIDIA GeForce FX5200 (256 MB), ESS Maestro 2E, HP CD-Writer Plus (CD-RW 4X), Hitachi 8X DVD-ROM
Old 13th December 2006, 02:09 AM
pete_1967 Offline
Clueless in a Cuckooland

Just goes to show that it's the talent that matters, not tools.
Old 13th December 2006, 02:42 AM
Iron_Mike Offline

Just goes to show what a person with "no life" can accomplish, maybe Ford or Chevy will hire for their "Concept" design vehicles...... but it is amazing though....
Old 13th December 2006, 02:46 AM
Dies Offline

How does being a graphics artist and probably a well paid one translate into having "no life"?
That's the kind of "no life" I'd like to have as oposed to the one I have now, lol.
Old 13th December 2006, 03:25 AM
schwim Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dies
How does being a graphics artist and probably a well paid one translate into having "no life"?
Some people just have an indefinable drive to say things like that. We all have hobbies. Some people think hobbies other than theirs are crap.

I'm impressed, and from his website, it looks like he's got quite a life starting. I've got no petty, derogatory, hurtful or belittling thing to say about him.

Go-Go Gadget Humility!

thanks,
json

performing amazing acts of mediocrity since 1974.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FC 7(32 bit)/Gnome
AMD Athlon 64 3400+
Nvidia 6800 GT
1 Gig ram
Old 13th December 2006, 05:05 AM
Coolerthanyou Offline

Ok I finally saw the video. It's not what I was expecting. I think I was thinking of what another guy did, but I'm not sure. The one I saw before was some huge vertical scrolling mural and it was life size not scaled down. Sorry if I sound like a prick but even if I enjoyed seeing that, my expectations were too high. It's a cool drawing and I'd like to know how it was recorded but a "GOD". Nah. He could do 100 times better on a real paint program. I used to draw spaceships and junk in MS Paint when I didn't even have a computer, in the computer labs in middle school, and even then it seemed crappy.
Old 13th December 2006, 05:36 AM
guizhou_donkey Offline

oh man thats amazing.. i have a new goal in life now... first thing tommorrow i'm getting mspaint setup in wine
Old 13th December 2006, 06:55 PM
Shadow Skill Offline

First off this guy has some real skill and a steady hand to pull that off especially using mspaint.

Secondly I think Gimp sucks and simply because its options are just placed in nonsensical places I can't fathom why you need to go into the file menu to change ANY of the properties of the fill tool it just makes no sense at all. Doing something simple like adding text is a mission because of a layout that is just ridiculous.

I have never used photoshop, the only things I have ever used are mspaint and Gimp.

Please vote for this bug and help me make GAYT [Go As You Type ]a standard option in Firefox.
Old 13th December 2006, 11:12 PM
ZeusZon Offline

Thanks for sharing.

Mspaint has 3 'undo's!

Incredible. The guys/girls mind must be full of layers!