Fedora core 1 is outdated , they have just released Fedora 6 if you can get a more upto date version you will find network setup is easier and supported hardware is better
you will also be able to download updates . Fedora 1 , 2 & 3 has no update support
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Hex Core 1055T 95W Edition @3.5Ghz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTS 450 OC 1024MB GDDR5
Last edited by leigh123linux; 11th December 2006 at 12:13 AM.