Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th November 2006, 12:41 PM
fed_ora Offline

Exclamation X86_64 Installer Hangs

I'm trying to install from the 64 bit DVD iso on a 64 bit Intel processor. I verified the checksum of the DVD, it's correct. When I start the installation it gets to the point where it says "Looking for previous installations..." and aparantly finishes looking, but then the installation hangs at this point. I see the completed progressbar (which doesn't go away) and I see the "Prev"/"Next" buttons (which I can't click on)!
Does anybody have a clue what's going on here?
Old 10th November 2006, 12:42 PM
fed_ora Offline

Oh yes, I forgot to mention - this is a Fedora 6 install I'm talking about .

Tags
hangs, installer, x8664

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On