Originally Posted by jlow
I've updated the nvidia drivers and Desktop effects now work out of the box. Fantastic.
By the way I can't find a full list of the controls. Anyone got any links?
I install with autoupdate nvidia drivers but desktop effects now dont work
with old beta it worked
when I run glxgears it write me " segmentation error"
* Switch windows = Alt + Tab
* Arrange and View All Windows = Moving the pointer to the top right screen corner turns on or off; clicking a window will zoom it to the front
* Switch desktops on cube = Ctrl + Alt + Left/Right Arrow
* Switch desktops on cube - with active window following = Ctrl + Shift + Alt + Left/Right Arrow
* Rotate cube manually = Ctrl + Alt + left-click and grab an empty desktopspace.
* Make window translucent/opaque = possible with the "transset" utility or Alt + wheel mouse
* Zoom-in once = Super-key right-click
* Zoom-in manually = Super-key + wheel mouse up
* Zoom-out manually = Super-key + wheel mouse down
* Move window = Alt + left-click
* Snap Move window (will stick to borders) = Ctrl + Shift + left-click
* Resize window = Alt + right-click
* Bring up the window below the top window = Alt + middle-click
* Slow-motion = Shift + F10
* Water = hold Ctrl+Super key
o Rain = Shift-F9
"Super-key" means the Linux respectively W** key.
If you know of others, please add them here.
* Film effect - changing dekstop = Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow (hold the Ctrl+Alt then for changing desktop + Left/Right arrow. You can also hold down the left mousebutton to move the "film") Can be used in combination with the "Switcher".