Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 5th August 2006, 12:51 AM
fery123 Offline

Arrow ati radeon xpress 200 series

hi guys
i have a problem for installing linux fedoracore lates version.
the problem is with grafical interface ,it can not recognize my grafic cart
which is ati radeon xpress 200 series
at the time of going to grafical interface some vertical lines comes which shows that the
grafical cart is not recognized with linux ,iam new to linux any help would be appreciated
it goes to anaconda and the i cant see anything
i have installed with text mode which also after the bootloader some text coming and system halts. i have read in google for this problem there was something about xorg.conf
and some changes to that file but i dont know at the time of installing fedoracore how can i change this xorg file and in the case i'll find the new driver of ati is it possible that i update the linux the grafical driver at the time of installation if yes how? which file i mean which extension should it have rpm files?

Tags
200, ati, radeon, series, xpress

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules