Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 23rd June 2006, 10:40 AM
ColinA Offline

Yum update of FC5 caused failure of llpr

HiAll.
A couple of days ago I ran YUM on my FC5 installation and subsequently found that I could not print from Mozilla(Suite). Firefox and Thunderbird were OK as were several other applications. I was getting an error message from llpr about unknown command line options. I then tried using llpr from the command line and it popped up the llpr gui to allow me to select printer etc.. On telling it to print I got three messages complaining of invalid options --d, --n, --p. I am not sure where these are coming from but I assume they were also the cause of CUPS failure when it tried to print through llpr.

Has anyone any suggestions as to a cure?

ColinA

Tags
caused, failure, fc5, llpr, update, yum

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On