Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 2nd June 2006, 04:59 AM
opaline Offline

radeon 9200 and f4

I'm sorry if i double posted-i posted this in the wrong place(as a 'reply' to someoen elses post) so forgive me.
I want to download a good driver for my ati radeon 9200 pci card
i think i am using a 'generic' one thats bundled in with f4..im not sure.I see my radeon listed-yes.so theres a driver here of some sort.My graphics do not look so great though-and the acceleration is slow.Grainy too.
so-i need help! is there a 'yum' command i need to run to update my 3d card? or to add support for 3d acceleration?
this generic one isnt doing anything good-i may as well pull out my radeon. sell it- and use my onboard peice of junk intel graphics card :/
thanks a bunch all..and again..so sorry if i posted this two times...i made a mistake
thank u all!!!!!!!!!

Tags
9200, radeon

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On