Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 7th May 2006, 12:07 PM
aero-z Offline

Strange problem with NetworkManager

HI,
I have a problem with NetworkManager, with WiFi.
The thing is that I can connect to wireless networks from the normal network configuration tool, but NetworkManager shows me still that I'm not connected to any networks. NetworkManager shows me available wireless networks but I cant connect to those using it. Only time when it shows me that I am connected to any network is when I'm using wired connection.
Any idea why NetworkManager shows that I'm not connected to any network while I am connected and why it's unable to connect to any networks with it?
|| Registered Linux User #418296 ||
Old 7th May 2006, 12:37 PM
Cody Offline

I have the same problem.

Some have found solutions, I have not. It would be useful for you to post what kind of network card you have and what drivers/firmware you have installed to use it.

Cody

Tags
networkmanager, problem, strange