I've got it working. I believe the steps that I followed were
1. Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
2. Select Yum for linux
3. Save the file to disk. It will be saved into downloads (on the desktop double click on user home and then on downloads.
4. Right click and set the file to install.
5. Go to applications (at the top left of the screen), select system tools and then terminal.
6. Log in as the root user. To do this type 'su' and then press enter. You will then be prompted for a password which you selected at set up. Type this in and then press enter. The first word of the prompt should now have changed from user to root.
7. type 'yum install flash-plugin' and press enter. The plugin for firefox will start to install. Click yes when it asks you to.
8. When the installation is complete type 'exit'. You can then close down the terminal window.
9. Open firefox and navigate to http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...hl=en&ie=UTF-8
. Hopefully you'll be able to see the video.
My apologies if I missed anything out here or got some of the steps wrong. I've done quite a lot of stuff that didn't work so I'm not 100% sure the above is the correct procedure.