Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 4th November 2009, 05:28 PM
sunnynagra Offline

windows_xp_2003firefox
Exclamation D-link DWA 547 wirless network not working in Fedora 10

Hi all,

I am very new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help. I have installed fedora 10 as I want to install virtualbox and get some oracle databases up and running. I wanted to connect to the internet via my wireless connection but I cannot connect to my router within Fedora 10. I've looked all over the internet and this forum to find a solution but cannot find one.

Network Manager can see my wireless router and it prompts me for my password but it just says that the conneciton was lost. I'm not sure what else to do to firstly get a connection and secondly connect to the internet.

I have Fedora 10 on a dual boot with Windows 7 with a D-Link DWA 547 wirless adapter. The wireless adapter works fine in Windows 7 but I don't know if i'm not doing anything correctly or something isn't configured properly.

I'm hoping someone can help me.

Thanks

Sunny

Tags
547, dlink, dwa, fedora, network, wirless, working

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules