Same issue here on fc15 and fc17!
I believe the issue was caused by upgrading the akmod package to akmod-nvidia 295.53 since that was the only package I upgraded.
So I used yumex on my fc15 to downgrade the akmod package to 280.13 and boom issue fixed it may be worth trying yourself. if that fails
you could try.
Originally Posted by crazymonito
1. Go to http://lwjgl.org/download.php
2. Click the link to download the newest stable release
3. Download lwjgl-x.x.x.zip (lwjgl-2.8.3.zip at the time of writing)
4. Go to your home folder and press ctrl + h to show your hidden files
5. Go to .minecraft/bin and copy the matching .jar files from the jar folder in the zip that you downloaded into there
6. Copy the .so files from the native/linux folder in the zip file to .minecraft/bin/natives
7. Launch Minecraft
I just need to try the same on my fc17 installation now!