Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 24th August 2015, 09:27 PM
antikythera Offline
Administrator

windows_98_nt_2000chrome
Bodhi overhauled

I really like the new layout for Bodhi. It's much more usable and visually more pleasant at the same time. Nice work devs
Old 26th August 2015, 06:21 PM
Dutchy Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: Bodhi overhauled

Was a bit of a shock when I first saw it but now it definitely looks like an improvement (much faster, better reporting features, more modern look).
One thing I kinda find annoying though is that you are now required to type a little message for reports and it is a bit harder to get a nice clear overview of the patches and their status (e.g. the previous listings per fedora release (f22, f23) and the different subrepos (pending, testing, updates) were easier to browse through).
Old 29th September 2015, 12:46 AM
antikythera Offline
Administrator

linuxchrome
Re: Bodhi overhauled

Anyone else getting bombarded with unwanted emails by bodhi? As far as I can tell from the limited options available I had disabled email notifications for comments on updates I submitted karma and feedback for. However, recently I'm getting an email each time someone comments on a package. They are not my packages, I haven't compiled and submitted any as of yet.

Tags
bodhi, overhauled