I tried Fedora for the first time ... installation worked like a dream, then I wanted to access Fedora from my Debian box on my LAN.
What I did in Fedora was:
1. Install vncserver and vnc (Tigervnc server and Tiger vnc were installed)
2. Gave command vncserver and gave passwd it asked for
3. Went to 'System-> Administration -> Sevices' and enabled vncserver
4. Installed vino
5. Went to 'System-> Preferences -> Remote Desktop' and enabled access & change desktop and also gave passwd (same as in 2 above)
6. Rebooted ... vncserver still up and running
7. Tried to vnc from my Debian box (with 'vinagre') ... but get only Connection closed ... hmmm
8. I have been using vnc & vncserver both in Windows and Debian and it have worked but have problems with Fedora 11 ... what is wrong ???