Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 27th June 2013, 11:33 AM
Carrot Cruncher Offline

linuxfirefox
xrdp and login keyring issue

i've just started using xrdp to remotely access a fc18 server. i'm using it to get a cinnamon desktop (gnome-session --session=cinnamon). everything seems to work fine except i keep getting prompted to unlock the login keyring:

"The login keyring did not get unlocked when you logged into your computer"

if i login locally i don't get this prompt.

these are the messages from xrdp-sesman:

http://pastebin.com/Dii2DjQV

i've hunted high and low and, while i can find lots of issues with keyrings, i cannot find this specific issue having been raised before.

does anyone know why the login keyring is not getting unlocked as part of the login process when i connect remotely? thanks.

Tags
keyring, login, xrdp

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On