Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 29th May 2012, 05:24 AM
rudigames Offline

linuxfirefox
Canon IXUS connection Problem after update F16

Hi folks,

today I updated my F16 via yum and after the update i got no connection to my Canon IXUS 90IS Digital Camera.
Yesterday and the last 8 weeks it worked fine.

If I try to connect the camera, the camera shows "error in connection" at the Display.
Following Packages are updated: Glibc (2.14.90-24), Kernel 3.3.7-1 (I tried already the 3.3.6-3 with the same error Message at the camera), LibreOffice (3.4.5.2-15).

I got no Kernel message (dmesg) or Message at /var/log/Messages - nothing.

If I try to manual connect via digikam or KDE System Settings, I got just an error Message.
I took already another wire, another USB Port, an external active USB HUB - no change.

What can I do to solve this Problem???
Do you need some more informations?

Thanks for your support.

rudi

Tags
canon, connection, f16, ixus, problem, update

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments