Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 3rd March 2010, 06:54 PM
lilgamer57 Offline

macosfirefox
Question Fedora 12 using openldap and server capabilities

ok i am running fedora 12 on one of my 4 computers and i want to make one of them a server capable of manipulating the other 3 computers using openldap. if anyone can help me that would be wonderful. This is confusing for me because i had to throw out all of my windows and microsoft knowledge just to scrape the surface of fedora. Again thanks for your help.

lilgamer57

Tags
capabilities, fedora, openldap, server

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OpenLdap server/client issue Deathkarr Servers & Networking 46 10th December 2009 12:24 PM
How to Configure OpenLDAP Server. vimod.c.nair Servers & Networking 3 8th June 2009 02:42 PM
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49) on OpenLDAP server gergaholic Using Fedora 2 30th November 2007 03:38 PM
import openldap entries to fedora directory server hanafiah Guides & Solutions (No Questions) 0 1st May 2007 03:45 PM
mail server openldap selinux? rae Servers & Networking 2 3rd May 2005 02:01 PM

Current GMT-time: 16:41 (Thursday, 30-10-2014)

TopSubscribe to XML RSS for all Threads in all ForumsFedoraForumDotOrg Archive
logo

All trademarks, and forum posts in this site are property of their respective owner(s).
FedoraForum.org is privately owned and is not directly sponsored by the Fedora Project or Red Hat, Inc.

Privacy Policy | Term of Use | Posting Guidelines | Archive | Contact Us | Founding Members