Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 17th June 2017, 07:25 AM
Sidus Offline

windows_98_nt_2000chrome
Teamviewer black screen

SELinux: # setenforce 0
Firewall: # systemctl stop firewalld

I am trying to connect from Windows desktop to Fedora 25 desktop. The problem is that I am getting a black screen. If I connect from same Windows desktop to other Windows descktop there is no black screen, so problem is in Fedora desktop. Mouse clicks works fine. Any solutions for a black screen?
Old 18th June 2017, 01:19 PM
Dutchy Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: Teamviewer black screen

Sounds like the usual wayland-related problem.
Old 23rd June 2017, 08:28 PM
Vladamyr Offline

windows_98_nt_2000firefox
Re: Teamviewer black screen

Sidus, I am having the same issue, I did a remote reboot on the computer, and I was able to see the login screen on my fedora box, from my windows box. however once I logged into the fedora box, locally it logged in, but remotely all i see is the grey login in screen.

I had disabled wayland, to get teamviewer working in the first place.

http://imgur.com/tObHogP

Last edited by Vladamyr; 23rd June 2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: added picture of screen after logging in

Tags
black, screen, teamviewer