Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 18th January 2010, 01:53 AM
stlouis1 Offline

linuxopera
HP ML330 server install

Trying to install the latest fedora on an HP Proliant ML330, and I'm not exactly happy about it since I just installed arch linux on another one last night with no problem.

basically, I have a single hard drive on the ide raid controller, and no raid configured, but the install see's no hard drive, however if i switch consoles or whatever, i see an error related to the raid controller, something to do with not having enough hard drives and discarding it

here's sort of whats theres
Code:
ERROR: lsi: wrong # of devices in raid set "name"[1/2] on dev sda
ERROR:removing inconsistent raid set "name"
ERROR: no raid found
the other machines works fine with arch, so i'm wondering, is there a kernel switch i can add in on start to bypass this? maybe force it to know that that volume is not a raid?

Tags
install, ml330, server

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On