Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 31st May 2010, 10:27 AM
korpenkraxar Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Compiz only matches "Window Type"?

Hi all!

I am trying to set up a few window rules (plugin Window Rules), such as sticky, and fixed viewports (plugin Place Windows) for a few apps with ccsm but compiz ignores "Window Class" and "Window Name" rules. The only specifications compiz respects on this machine is the "Window Type" mean that I can set type=normal and launch basically all applications on my second viewport, which is not exactly what I set out to accomplish

I e class=Gnome-terminal has no effect on any rule I am trying to specify.

This is 64-bit compiz using Metacity and four viewports. I've tried the compiz packages in F13 and Rawhide.

Any ideas or similar observations?

Edit:

Facepalm.

Plugin Regex Matching was not enabled. Now it is. Now it works.

Last edited by korpenkraxar; 31st May 2010 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Found solution

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off