FedoraForum.org - Fedora Support Forums and Community
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    47
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Fedora 8 test 3 software signature [solved]

    I installed Fedora 8 test 3 few days ago and I understood that it is early but decided to see and check new system. The installation was successful and I can run system now. But at the moment each time when I am making software update error message pops up that the program is not signed. There are about 14 new programs include new kernel and all of them are not signed.
    On one forum I have recommendation to do:
    rpm --import ALL_FEDORA_GPG_KEYS
    But the result is:
    [root@dhcppc1 ~]# rpm --import ALL_FEDORA_GPG_KEYS
    error: ALL_FEDORA_GPG_KEYS: import read failed(-1).
    error message
    How can I sigh the programs and download new software?
    Last edited by gres; 29th October 2007 at 05:30 PM.
    AMD 64 4200 X2, Asus A8N32-SLI Delux, XFX 8800 Ultra, 3GB, Vista_32 & FC9 gnome

  2. #2
    leigh123linux Guest
    Use the --nogpgcheck option

    yum --nogpgcheck update

    or

    yum --nogpgcheck install whatever-package

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    47
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    > se the --nogpgcheck option

    yum --nogpgcheck update

    or

    yum --nogpgcheck install whatever-package

    Thanks a lot! Thats work!
    Last edited by gres; 29th October 2007 at 06:15 PM.
    AMD 64 4200 X2, Asus A8N32-SLI Delux, XFX 8800 Ultra, 3GB, Vista_32 & FC9 gnome

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Russia
    Age
    47
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    leigh123
    Is there a way to install gpg keys for Fedora 3 or I have to use –nogpg until the release?
    At the moment I have the problem- need to swap packages but when I remove installed package is takes a lot of dependencies from my system to remove. Previously I solved all that problem in yumex where I just check the package to install and at the same time check the package to remove that swap the packages without removing any dependencies. Is there such function in yum –nogpg ? I haven’t found something like this in the man.
    AMD 64 4200 X2, Asus A8N32-SLI Delux, XFX 8800 Ultra, 3GB, Vista_32 & FC9 gnome

Similar Threads

  1. Statiscal software for ANOVA test
    By satimis in forum Wibble
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th August 2009, 08:45 PM
  2. Software signature problem
    By Gimpy42 in forum Using Fedora
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 19th August 2008, 09:07 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22nd December 2005, 02:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •