Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th March 2007, 12:48 PM
Boricua Offline

Yum pointing to wrong repos after upgrade from fc5 to fc6

Hi, first time posting here after looking for hours for an answer. I just upgraded a notebook and my desktop using yum, moving from Fedora 5 to 6. As the titles says, my main issue is yum (and yumex) "insisting" in downloading FC 5's packages instead of 6's. Curiously, this did not happen with the notebook (which I upgraded first), although yum's performance in the notebook is somewhat sloppy. I have checked yum's repos configuration and everything seems to the ok. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tags
fc5, fc6, pointing, repos, upgrade, wrong, yum

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On