Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 5th July 2006, 02:29 PM
wprauchholz Offline

SAMBA + printer installation HP PSC 2355

I have SAMBA up and running and can connect from my windows2000 perfectly to the LINUX box. I also have install a HP Laser Jet.
I though have a problem with the installation of a HP PSC 2355 printer.
In windows when trying to install this printer which is shown in a pop-up window, I get the message: "The server on which the printer resides does not have the correcto driver installed. If you want....." (thew same procedur as with the Laser Jet).
WINDOWS 2000 has not incorporated by default a driver for this and when I tell WINDOWS to access thew CD with the driver on it it tells me that it cannot find the driver.

Any idea what I can do?

Thanks

Wolfgang

Tags
2355, installation, printer, psc, samba

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search