[FC5] startx failure with twm and openbox
I install twm and openbox.
- xorg started but show me only big X cursor
- there multiple error messages like
AUDIT ... connection rejected
on console where I typed startx command.
I found nothing in other topics at forum, so please HELP!!!
- selinux was disabled by changing "enforcing" to "permittive" in config file.
- there is no other errors in xorg log except AUDIT message.
- font server work fine: tested with xfsinfo
- gnome and kde does not installed