Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 13th April 2006, 03:31 AM
cashel Offline

So if I've installed the proprietary nvidia drivers off of nvidia's site, am I s.o.l. and have to reformat? Or is there a way for me to remove them and install the nvidia drivers from say livna?
Old 15th April 2006, 08:53 AM
jturnbul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashel
So if I've installed the proprietary nvidia drivers off of nvidia's site, am I s.o.l. and have to reformat? Or is there a way for me to remove them and install the nvidia drivers from say livna?
no, you can install from livna regardless of what you preinstalled. How to remove your origianl attempt at intalling driver from NVidia im not sure. Im so used to package managers its sad.

It wouldnt be hard. just a matter of deleting where ever the files unpacked to.
Registered Linux User #380260

Tags
card, messing, nvidia, video, work, yum

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On