Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th December 2005, 04:38 AM
spfdz Offline

Chose the wrong LCD/Resolution in the display setup agent! What now?

Ok so I installed fedora core 4 through virtual pc 2004 on my laptop in window mode (not full screen, meaning wide screen).

I got up to the part where the installation finished. I went through the quick wizard at first bootup of the OS. I got up to the end where it asked me screen resolution, I left it on 800x600, and I believe it said unknown monitor. After, when trying to get into the login page, the video is totally messed up. The window is stretched a lot longer.

The question I had was, how do I get back to the video agent so I can reconfigure the resolution/monitor?

Last edited by spfdz; 20th December 2005 at 04:41 AM.

Tags
agent, chose, display, lcd or resolution, setup, wrong

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On