Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30th June 2012, 10:28 PM
gustavokrm Offline

linuxfirefox
Unhappy No theme on Fedora 17's grub

So, I read that one of the features for Fedora 17 was the smexy theme on grub. It turns out that my grub shows up raw, with no theme at all. During that nanosecond when grub is loading, I catched this message that says something like: Error could not open font file or something on those lines.

Can anyone, please, point me out to how I can fix this? I am not very experienced with grub since I just came from Ubuntu..

Sorry if this isn't the right place or if this has been asked before. I searched and couldn't find similar topics.

Thanks in advance.

Tags
fedora, grub, theme

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On