Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 17th June 2012, 07:00 PM
geeeHUn Offline

linuxopera
Terminal forget profile settings

Hi all,

in Fedora 17(32bit) after i set the hotkey for the gnome-terminal, its always forget the default profile settings. I have only one profile(Default), so that cant be the problem. The only thing what is wrong the Transparency, what is on ~50% by default, but when i start a new terminal with hotkey its become fully transparent, what is very annoying. When i start with the icon, its start with the normal profile.

Thank you for help.

Edit: if i set a solid background, its working fine, but with transparent background not.

Last edited by geeeHUn; 17th June 2012 at 10:53 PM.

Tags
forget, hotkey, profile, settings, terminal

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On