With the final coming out soon, I decided to just go ahead and install the RC4. Doing the same thing I did for F15 and F16 (full install/format), I put the dvd.iso on a live usb. This worked without any issues before. With F17, it was a bit more frustrating. I ended up stopping the installation after 5 hours. The retrieving installation after bit took about an hour, the checking dependencies bit took about an hour, the starting installation process took about 2 hours, and I finally killed it after an hour into the actual installation which was only on 20/1200. The weird part is that I restarted the installation after a hard shut down, chose the same setup options as before (complete format), and the install went fine this time. Took about half an hour.