64b: black screen + Bios stopsloading
1. This problem occurred with the 64b beta live desktop (gnome) edition
2. When trying to boot from a usb pen, all I get is a black screen. Increasing screen luminosity doesn't change that.
3. If I keep trying to boot once and once again, the computer stops loading the Bios for the next 4 or 5 startups.
4. The same iso image loads an runs fine in virtualbox.
5. I used the next 3 usb installers and the problem kept showing, no matter the installer used:
5. My system:
hp touchsmart tm2 core-i3 UM380 1,33 Ghz, dual graphics setup with an Intel (HD) Graphics and Ati hd radeon 5450
Is there a way to avoid this?