Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th April 2012, 05:32 AM
cheehon Offline

linuxchrome
GNOME Notification area

Recently I've added a network interface to Fedora F16, after that there's a pop up windows saying something not responding do you want to delete (I can't remember the exact message). After I click delete the iBus and Network manager icon disappear from top right of my screen, and I can't connect to my mobile network and connect to new WiFi spot because no icon for me to click... is there anyway for me to bring that back?
Old 10th April 2012, 06:44 PM
Gareth Jones Offline
Official Gnome 3 Sales Rep. (and Adminstrator)

linuxfirefox
Re: GNOME Notification area

What desktop shell are you using? (If you don't know, it's probably GNOME3, but then is it running in fall-back mode?)

Tags
area, gnome, notification

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On