Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 6th April 2012, 01:55 AM
Bandit Offline

linuxfirefox
Gnome3 Assigning Application Specific Themes

Hope someone here knows the answer to this.. hehe
I am looking for the file that assigns applications specific themes. For example Totem and Eog use the dark Atwaita theme while most of the rest use the light version. Now they are both in the same theme folder and I have searched in each and every file to find where you could possible specify while application would use which theme and so far no dice.

Can anyone shed some light on this please.. lol I am almost out of aspirin for this headache..

Tags
application, assigning, gnome3, specific, themes

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On