Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 12th March 2012, 08:34 PM
Valent Offline

linuxfirefox
Lightbulb How to set custom GNOME 3 settings for Fedora Remix?

Hi,
I know about gsettings command and I used it all the time to experiment with look & feel of my personal desktop, the issue with gsettings it that is changes your current GNOME 3 settings and that doesn't work when you are building an iso image for installation that has no currently running GNOME 3.

I used gconftool-2 to edit defautl GNOME 2 schemes that would be used on freshly installed systems, and I can't seam to find the parallel way of editing default GNOME 3 schemas because gsetting command AFAIK can't do that.

if you know how to change and edit with gsetting in preinstall environment when livecd-creator is building iso image please share your expertise in this field.

Thanks.

Tags
custom, fedora, gnome, remix, set, settings

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On