Thanks Aliaric for your suggestion to turn on Hardware acceleration within my browser to see if this fixes anything. I did a google search and used the following link to get started:
I enabled "GPU compositing on all pages" Instead of the suggested "GPU Accelerated Compositing" because that was not an option in my about
I also enabled the "GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D" as suggested in the blog as well.
These two settings actually caused Chrome to load up slower and then I would finally received an error message suggesting that a page was frozen.
I also tried the enabling "Override software rendering list" to see if that would help but it did not.
I reset all of these "experimental settings" in my browser.
After I took a look at the chrome://flash section, I think my next step is to remove the rpmfusion nvidia drivers and revert back to nouveau to see if this fixes the problem. It seems odd to me that I am missing alot of the "gpu information" section in that read out.
I will post update when I give that a try.