I've managed to get this done over the weekend, here's my recipe.
1. This is going to scrub everything on your HD, backup EVERYTHING you want to keep
2. If it bricks your Macbook Air, then it's not my fault. I am pretty sure that it'll be fine though
3. There are different editions of the Macbook Air. I purchased mine in 2011 around August time, it's the 11" 128GB version
1. First off back up EVERYTHING. It's all going to be gone, so make sure you back it up. Usually to two different sources. I have an external USB drive I copied everything too, plus a router with a 1TB drive which acts as an FTP server so took two copies of everything.
1.1 Go to bootcamp and download the bootcamp Windows drivers, store these somewhere (a USB stick for example)
2. Mac a bootable Lion disc, ideally using a USB drive. The guide is here: http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-mak...rive-tutorial/
3. Reboot your mac, hold down the alt key and boot the USB drive into Lion
4. Go to disc manager and blow away your partitions, creating 3 new
4.1 Go to disc manager from the Lion menu
4.2 Select the Macbook air drive in the left hand window, in the right select partition
4.3 Click on the partition(s) and select the "-" at the bottom ofthe screen, delete them all
4.4 From the drop down menu select (3 partitions)
4.5 Resize as approprioate
4.6 Label the first partition MacOSX (or whatever you like) and ensure it's format is macosx journeled
4.7 Label the second Win7 and format it as MSDOS
4.8 Level the 3rd Fedora and format it as MSDOS
5. Install Lion to the MacOSX parition
5.1 Follow the onscreen prompts
6. Install Refit
6.1 Boot into Lion
6.2 download rEFIt from http://refit.sourceforge.net/#download
6.4 Boot twice
7. Install Win7
7.1 Connect your super drive and insert the Win7 dvd
7.2 Boot your Mac and from the refit menu select the Win disc option
7.3 Install, when you get to the location go for "custom / advanced"
7.4 Select the Win7 partition, it will complain that it can't install there, click advanced option and select format
7.5 Install Windows, when it reboots, it'll go to the rEFIt menu, select the Windows option
7.6 Install the Windows drivers from the USB stick (see 1.1)
8. You should now have Lion + Win7, now install Fedora
8.1 Boot Lion and from Disc Manager delete the "Fedora" partition
8.2 Insert the FC16 DVD into the super drive and reboot
8.3 Select Linux disc menu from rEFIt menu
8.4 Add the installation options press "tab" to add additional parameters
8.5 Add nomodeset to the command line and boot
8.6 Wait some time, it takes quite a while to boot up, like 5 mins and will be a black screen for most of it
8.7 Follow the on screen prompts. For location select "all free space" and when you get to the boot loader, elect to install it on /dev/sda (do NOT install it to the /boot section)
8.8 Reboot your machine at the end
8.9 Selecting Windows or Linux will take you to Grub2 where you can boot linux or windows
8.10 Boot Fedora and connect wired ethernet to your machine
8.11 perform a "yum update"
8.12 Enable RPMFusion (http://rpmfusion.org/Configuration
8.13 Install wireless & video driver "yum install kmod-nvidia kmod-wl" reboot
8.14 Remove the PAE kernels (they don't seem to work) "yum erase kernel*PAE*"
8.15 Fix the audio following "Step 10" here http://www.mind-download.com/2011/01...cbook-air.html
(note do NOT follow the installation steps etc)
Congrats you should now have a triple booted Mac, leet!