Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 20th October 2011, 11:16 PM
tox

windows_7firefox
Re: Fedora 16 Final Test Compose 1 Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamW View Post
TC2 is now out. new thread or no?
since there just TC's of the final i'd be inclined to keep it in this thread. i'll just edit my first post and put the Link in there of TC2

Link To TC2

Last edited by tox; 20th October 2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 25th October 2011, 06:38 AM
tox

windows_7firefox

ok i just tried the Desktop LiveCD TC2 on my new PC. all went well
Old 25th October 2011, 04:37 PM
LightDot Offline

linuxfirefox

Yea, I can also report that a fresh LiveCD TC2 installation works very well for me. Some minor glitches (see "Update Failed Today..?" thread) but that was a very very small problem and it's fixed now. Apart from that, I had just one gnome-shell hard lock up after a Houdini style mouse gesture and I wasn't able to reproduce that.

Feels stable and polished enough too.

There are some other small glitches, like gnome-shell extensions that seem rebuilt for f16 but don't work because their gnome-shell version wasn't properly updated. Very minor issues, though. If they aren't already there, I'll file bugs when I get some spare time.

Tags
compose, fedora, final, test