Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 272
for the week ending April 20, 2011. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- We start this issue off with details on the Fedora 15 beta, followed by details on a couple planned service outages.
- Eleven more articles from the trade press and blogosphere in this week's Fedora In the News, around Gnome 3, Fedora 15, YouTube's decision to go with WebM, and more.
- In Ambassador news this week, a new Ambassador for Brazil, and a very helpful summary of traffic on the Ambassador and FAmSCo lists.
- Quality Assurance this week reports on the latest Test Day on virtualization and the next Test Days on Gnome 3 and cloud integration, as well as details on Fedora 15 beta prep and Sugar build testing.
- This issue rounds out with security advisories for Fedora 13, 14 and 15 this past week. Read on!
An audio version of some issues of FWN - FAWN - are available! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco, Adam Williamson