I was fed up installing Fedora on many of my friend's laptop and doing the same and same thing again. So I've made a Fedora post installation script which does all I want to. Currently the script can,
- Add user to sudoers
- Configure yum to keep package cache
- Fix a problem with Revisor
- Add additional repos
- Install multimedia codecs
- Install flash(32-bit only)
- Install wine with gecko,
- Install GTalk plugin
- Add colors to bash prompt
- Add fortune messages to bash prompt
- Set SELinux in permissive mode
- Install additional softwares
By default, when you run the script, it will ask if you want to accept default configuration or use customize the changes. You can also run ./fedora-firstrun.sh -y to run the script with default configuration.
To add yourself to sudoers, run the script as normal user. If you are not in sudoers list, the script will ask you to add to sudoers.