Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 25th May 2010, 07:12 AM
berthani Offline

windows_xp_2003firefox
pen drive

How to transfer a file from PC to Pen Drive? Guys, I've got a problem here. I'm having problem in transfering files from my laptop to my pen drive. Please tell me how to send a file from pc to pen drive.

Last edited by berthani; 29th May 2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 25th May 2010, 07:35 AM
CSchwangler Offline

linuxfedorafirefox
Re: pen drive

I don't seem to understand what your problem actually is. Your pen drive should be automatically mounted and then you should be able to copy or move files and directories on the file system of the pen drive exactly as you would on your local file system.
Old 25th May 2010, 10:30 AM
pete_1967 Online
Clueless in a Cuckooland

macossafari
Re: pen drive

Mr Berthani seems to be quite busy asking about pen drives all over the net, since 2009, so busy in fact that he never revisits his posts to reply in various forums he asks questions. He also seems to have curious signature on most forums, pointing to a company providing keyword related "services", I wonder if two co-incidences may be related...

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime” so now go and...
RTFM FIRST: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/ & http://rute.2038bug.com/index.html.gz

Tags
drive, pen