Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 27th March 2010, 02:52 AM
TMOS22 Offline

windows_7safari
Error when installing from Live CD

Hey guys. I just got myself a copy of Fedora. I am installing from the live CD with "Microsoft Virtual PC 2007". Previously, I have installed Fedora without any problems on a laptop of mine. So, tonight i have decided to install it on my desktop which is currently running the same OS as my laptop (Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit).

However, this time around i have run into a bit of a problem

I am getting this error

Code:
An unrecoverable processor error has been encountered. The virtual machine will restart now.
I tried to add "noreplace-paravirt" to the end of the boot parameters but it didn't work...

I would appreciate it if someone could tell me what the problem is or point me in the right direction of the solution. Thanks

---------- Post added 2010-03-27 at 12:52 AM CDT ---------- Previous post was 2010-03-26 at 11:47 PM CDT ----------

Can someone close this thread. Problem is solved.

I just used Sun Virtual Box instead

Last edited by TMOS22; 27th March 2010 at 02:21 AM.

Tags
error, installing, live

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On