Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 192
for the week ending September 6, 2009. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- Our issue kicks off with announcements, including news that major segments of fedoraproject.org and the Fedora Project infrastructure now support IPv6, and details of a new licensing policy for apps developed by the Fedora infrastructure team.
- News from Planet Fedora is back in this issue, covering interesting posts and commentary from the Fedora blogosphere.
- In marketing news, coverage of the major marketing deliverables for releases, and how Fedora Ambassadors can assist with F12 marketing, along with an exciting proposal for a Fedora special issue of Linux Pro Magazine that is being considered.
- In Ambassador news, details on the upcoming Utah Open Source Conference and a report from a free software workshop at KLN Madurai.
- In Quality Assurance news, updates from recent Test Days and Fit and Finish test days, along with all the week's news of team meetings.
- The Translation beat provides us with various Transifex-related updates coming soon.
- In Design news, a request for a logo for a Fedora Chilean event.
- Our issue completes with a variety of virtualization-related news, including new Fedora 12 features, and future developments to the Xen dom0 kernels. Enjoy FWN 192!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
The Fedora News team is collaborating with Marketing and Docs to come up with a new exciting platform for disseminating news and views on Fedora, called Fedora Insight. If you are interested, please join the list and let us know how you would like to assist with this effort.
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson