Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 25th August 2009, 05:24 AM
Frank2100 Offline

linuxfirefox
Missing make menuconfig options

I am having a problem setting up LIRC. When configuring a custom kernel using fedoraproject.org instructions, the make menuconfig options for LIRC are not in the .config file anywhere. I checked the kernel tree and all the files are there in the .../drivers/input/lirc subdirectory (I need the lirc_dev and lirc_i2c drivers). I reset the .config to its original settings to make sure I didn't mess up. I also grep'ed the .config file for any LIRC related settings, none found. Also I'm not getting any sound from the radio-aztech driver. I wonder if it really works.
This was all working properly with Fedora 6.

Help is sincerely appreciated.
Old 26th August 2009, 09:08 PM
Frank2100 Offline

linuxfirefox
Kconfig

The item needs to be enabled in the source tree input subdiretory's Kconfig file.

Tags
make, menuconfig, missing, options

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On