Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15th December 2008, 09:17 AM
bamlin Offline

Modifying FC10 LiveCD/USB

Hello!

I'm still quite new to Fedora and I have a question about LiveCDs.

I currently run the downloadable Fedora 10 LiveCD over a 1GiG USB-Stick which works just fine,
However on my new EeePC WLAN doesn't seem to be working properly, which the Fedora-website only confirmed - The EeePCs WLAN's not yet supported by Fedora(10?), but it can be fixed with a small patch/update.

I'm a software developer and I like to use my own environment at work, which of course includes Fedora 10 and I love the idea of having most things ready on a USB stick! I currently have all my software portable on a 16GiG stick and the Fedora10 LiveCD on my other stick, it works just fine until I touch my EeePC.

I've read that you can create your own LiveCDs, but since I'm still quite new and pretty much only have the LiveUSB right now, I'd like to know if it's possible to just add a package or in general - modify the LiveCD that you can download from the website?

Thanks in advance!

Tags
fc10, livecd or usb, modifying

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules