Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29th November 2008, 05:24 PM
kjuergen Offline

ld-linux.so.2 how to get it on F10?

My F10 installation finally succeeded and besides the known problem with the RTL-8169 LAN (I have to rmmod r8169, modprobe r8169, service network start after I've booted) things work fine except for one tiny problem I can't solve.

I have an installation program <name>.run (unfortunately closed source) which expects to find ld-linux.so.2 in the /lib directory.

Searched for it as I expected it some place else but only found a ld-linux.so.8.gz in /usr/share/man/man8

Is there something I can install to get the required ld-linux.so.2???? It may be in a package but unfortunately I haven't found a tool which allows searching for "provides:".

Thanks,

Juergen

Tags
f10, ldlinuxso2

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On