I have problems in Gnome to browse a samba share.
In Places - Network I can see this samba server and even the shares inside, but when I click on the share an empty window opens up. No files or directories in there.
Using mount -t cifs, I can browse the content of the share and access all files.
Using smbclient //server /share, I can list the files in the share, but not able to Get or Mget any file.
The first time I use Get it shows :
NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND opening remote file \test.png
And the second time : parallel_read returned NT code 0xf1000000
I have tried the IP address and the server name in both cases. xsession-errors shows these errors:
** (nautilus:2136): WARNING **: Got GFileInfo with NULL name in smb://192.168.1.77/disk%201/, ignoring. This shouldn't happen unless the gvfs backend is broken.
** (nautilus:2136): WARNING **: Got GFileInfo with NULL name in smb://atlas/disk%201/, ignoring. This shouldn't happen unless the gvfs backend is broken.
I tried a Windows share and it works without problem. Seems there is a problem with either Samba or this GVFS Backend.
Any suggestions ?


Reply With Quote
