Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 16th January 2012, 04:35 PM
Polo1 Offline

windows_vistafirefox
Networkmanager-Gnome Crash

Can anyone help me please?
For a very unknown reason, I noticed that the network manager applet had crashed in Fedora 12 a day ago. Today, when it automatically finds a network to connect the little animation with two green lights fill up but it doesnt fully complete connecting to the network.
WHy is that?

Obviously, I cannot report this crash as I have no internet connection due to this issue.
Old 16th January 2012, 05:38 PM
sesso Offline

macossafari
Re: Networkmanager-Gnome Crash

It happened to me last night.

I just did,

Ifconfig eth0 down
Ifconfig eth0 up

It did fix it. However, I also have a switch the likes to die on me intermittently and my connection will act weird until I reboot the switch.

Tags
crash, networkmanagergnome

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On