Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 3rd August 2004, 10:31 PM
Dr Caleb Offline

Compaq SuperDLT 110/220

I've tried to get FC2 to recognize a Compaq SDLT 110/220. It is shown in the bootlog as /dev/st0, but is inaccessable from things such as KDat.

As per usual, I went to HPaq's website and they have only 1 Linux driver (RH9) for the entire SDLT line of tape drives. I installed the RPM with their script, but their detection program finds no tape drive, and coughs with an error about unable to find a script (not installed on the system anywhere).

Has anyone had success getting this type of drive to work with FC2?

Thanks.

Tags
compaq, superdlt

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On