Okay guys, I know many of you have the same problem as I did. So, after reading up a few threads here and on fedora-list, I've finally figured out how to get it working.
The only way so far for me to get this working is to use ndiswrapper. However, ndiswrapper from livna doesn't work. It's too old (1.43). What you need to do is:
- Get ndiswrapper and ndiswrapper-kmdl from atrpms. Axel Thimm has version 1.46 of ndiswrapper.
- Install those packages above.
- Install ndiswrapper with your bcmwl5.inf file.
- Insert the ndiswrapper kernel module.
- Start NetworkManager and voila!
Well, that's how I get it working. YMMV