Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 25th January 2007, 01:09 AM
daverj Offline

upgrading from fc5 to fc6

hey all,

I started the process of upgrading from fc5 to fc6. Its like 1.5G in downloads. When all was said and done, like 4 packages weren't downloaded due to file not found, file size, stuff like that and the upgrade aborted. Anyway, I figured I could just run the upgrade again and yum would be smart enough to know that it only needed those 4 packages. Well, I guess yum is pretty stupid. It wanted to redownload all 1.5G again. What the hell is up with that!?! Is there any way I can do the upgrade without having to redownload all 1.5G, just the 4 packages I need?

davidj

Tags
fc5, fc6, upgrading

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On