Originally Posted by Zero-Override
it says i need the 8.36.5 >= is needed of fglrx-kmod-common after looking that up it should have been in the http://rpm.livna.org/fedora/7/i386/x....lvn7.i386.rpm
file but thatś not a high enogh version
off to my bed (2.19 am here, got an important day tomorrow =/ ) but iĺl read any comment tomorrow and thanks for the help so far man! i appreciate it a lot
I have just looked at both repositories ( 6.93 & 7 ) and the fglrx driver versions dont match the kernel modules .
I will have a word with the person responsible and see if he can correct it.
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 Hex Core 1055T 95W Edition @3.5Ghz
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H
- Cooler: Corsair H50 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Corsair Dominator 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics: Gigabyte GeForce GTS 450 OC 1024MB GDDR5