||15th July 2010 09:13 AM
Fedora Weekly News Issue 234
Welcome to Fedora Weekly News Issue 234
for the week ending July 14, 2010. What follows are some highlights from this issue.
- Our issue starts with announcements from the Fedora Project, including several development announcements and word of another Fedora community gaming session this weekend!
- In Marketing news, some discussion on the OLPC software strategy, work on finding a new name for Fedora Buzz, and MeeGo Community Metrics.
- In Fedora In The News, details on some recent Fedora podcasts of interviews with Fedora contributors, and a couple articles from the past week from the trade press.
- In news from our QA Team, an update on the Proven Testers work that they have been working on the past few weeks, a guide to creating music with Fedora, and a plan to expand desktop validation testing during the Fedora 14 cycle.
- The Artwork Team brings us news on the Fedora 14 artwork efforts, testing the new Fedora branding Fonts recently developed, and a mockup for the new local communities landing page.
- Our issue wraps up with security advisories released over the past week. Read on!
The audio version of FWN - FAWN - is back! You can listen to existing issues
on the Internet Archive. If anyone is interested in helping spread the load of FAWN production, please contact us!
If you are interested in contributing to Fedora Weekly News, please see our 'join' page
. We welcome reader feedback: email@example.com
FWN Editorial Team: Pascal Calarco
, Adam Williamson
|All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:42 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.